Designboom_ Now celebrating its 17th year, Interior Design's Best of Year has become the ultimate measure of excellence, showcasing what's happening today in every category of design while simultaneously setting the bar even higher for the future.
Interior Design's Best of Year is the design industry's premiere design awards program, honoring the most significant work of the year as well as recognizing designers, architects, and manufacturers from around the globe.
Each entrant will receive a 1-year complimentary digital subscription to Interior Design magazine.
Every product submission receives huge exposure while voting is live on the Interior Design Best of Year voting site starting September 27 - October 11, 2022.
Winners of the 2022 Best of Year Awards will receive the following:
- Winners are featured in an upcoming issue of Interior Design magazine, reaching 60,000+ A+D professionals Celebrated via Interior Design digital coverage, including a Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest post
- Winners and honorees are featured in an online gallery on InteriorDesign.net and promoted throughout Interior Design's digital channels
- Official digital assets and seals for use on all marketing materials
Best of Year Awards Schedule:
- Submissions open - July 11, 2022
- Early-bird entry deadline - August 12, 2022
- Regular submission deadline - August 31, 2022
- Final entry deadline - September 7, 2022
- Student submission deadline - October 15, 2022
- Public Product voting - September 27 - October 11, 2022
- Finalists announced – November 15, 2022
- Student finalist announcement – November 2022
- Best of Year Awards ceremony – December 8, 2022
Submission Fee Schedule:
- $275 – Early bird – July 11 – August 12, 2022
- $299 – Regular entry – August 13 – August 31, 2022
- $325 – Last minute entry – September 1 – September 7, 2022
Domestic and international manufacturers and distributors. Products and collections should be introduced to market between September 2021 and September 2022.
Domestic and international projects. Projects should be completed between September 2021 and September 2022, except for the On the Boards categories which are reserved for in- progress projects.