Moho Art Association is accepting subscriptions for the YICCA 23/24 – International Contest of Contemporary Art, open to all artists worldwide.
All kinds of contemporary artworks are allowed in the art contest: drawings, paintings, sculptures, photographs, graphics, mix media, video, installations and performances. The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artist, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art.
Internationality and networking make this art call a huge chance for the artists, which can win a cash prize and the opportunity to exhibit their works in Milan, Italy.
Participants in the YICCA 23/24 – International Contest of Contemporary Art can:
- Win a cash prize:
- 3,000 Euro money prize to the first selected
- 1,000 Euro money prize to the second selected
- Promote their art through a variety of channels:
- exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition
- improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition
- have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages.
The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country. There are no special qualifications required for entry.
To register, please complete the registration form on the official website.
Subscription Fee: The subscription fee starts at 50 Euro and varies depending on the number of submitted artworks.
Visit Official Website